HIGH QUALITY NPK
|GUARANTEED ANALYSIS W/W|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||%18|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen (NH4-N)||%6|
|Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-N)||%2|
|Urea Nitrogen (NH2-N)||%10|
|N A S Water Soluble Phosporus Pentoxide (P2O5)||%18|
|Water Soluble Phosporus Pentoxide (P2O5)||%18|
|Water Soluble Potassium Oxide (K2O)||%18|
|Water Soluble Copper (Cu)||%0,05|
|Water Soluble Iron (Fe)||%0,05|
|Water Soluble Manganese (Mn)||%0,05|
|Water Soluble Molybdenum (Mo)||%0,001|
|Water Soluble Zinc (Zn)||%0,05|
|USAGE AREA, USAGE TIME, USAGE AND QUALITY|
|USAGE AREA||USAGE TIME||USAGE AND QUALITY|
All Greenhouse Vegetables (Tomato, Pepper, Squash, Eggplant, Cucumber, etc.)
|Weekly applications following seedling period||250 Gr for 100 liters of water||1,5–2 Kg / Decare|
|All vegetable ( Tomato, Pepper, Squash, Eggplant, Cucumber etc), open space||At 21-day intervals throughout the season starting from moving of the seedlings||300 Gr / 100 liters of water||2-2,5 Kg / Decare|
|All Winter vegetables curly lettuce, Lettuce, Leek, Spinach, iceberg lettuce, Cabbage||Application is made every 21 days after the seedling period||300 Gr / 100 liters of water||2-2,5 Kg / Decare|
|All Tuber Plants (Melon, Watermelon, Onion, Potato, Turnip, Carrot, Sugar beet and garlic)||2 days before each irrigation following the second hoeing||400 Gr / 100 liters of water||3 Kg / Decare|
|All Hard and Soft Core Fruit Trees (Apple, Pear, Sour Cherry, Cherry, Apricot, Quince)||At 21-day intervals from the pimpernel stage until harvest||400 Gr / 100 liters of water||
3 Kg / Decare or 200 Gr / Tree
|Citrus, Bananas, Olives, Kiwi, Pistachio||After all the leaves are appeared Application is made every 21 days until the harvest||400 Gr / 100 liters of water||3 Kg / Decare or 200 Gr / Tree|
|Viticulture, Strawberry and Ornamental Plants||Application is made every 21 days after the flower during the season||250 Gr for 100 liters of water||1,5–2 Kg / Decare|
- It is recommended to use the fertilizers after making a soil and/or leaf analysis.
- Keep away from children and foodstuff.
- Do not exceed the appropriate dosages and use only where necessary.
- Wear protective mask, gloves and goggles during fertilization.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face and skin; in case of contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Do not use the used empty packages and destroy them.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not drink.
- Only use for agricultural purposes.
WHAT DOES IT USE FOR ?
- It regulates the flavor and aroma due to the microelements it contains as well as high-quality nitrogen and potassium.
- It provides protection against plant diseases.
- It prevents breaking, it increases the strength of the plant and it vitalizes plants.
- Duga Fertigation Fertilizer Series, which have forms that can be used for every plant in every season, chelates all the microelements required by another plant from the main nutrional elements.
- It reduces the pH of alkaline soils and waters.
- It ensures water balance in plants and helps mobilization of the nutrients in the roots.
- Due to the formulations that address all stages of plant development and because of its special pH formula, it can be applied easily by dripping as well as on the leaves.
- Due to active intermediate catalysts, it provides high productivity and quality capacities.