|GUARANTEED ANALYSIS W/W|
|Water Soluble Total Nitrogen (N)||%12|
|Ammonia Nitrogen (N-NH4)||%12|
|Water Soluble Phosporus Pentoxide (P2O5)||%61|
|USAGE AREA, USAGE TIME AND USAGE QUANTITY|
|3 Kg/Decare With 1 Ton Water|
|Fertigation||3,5 Kg/Decare With 1 Ton Water|
|Foliar Application||500 Gr/Decare With 100 Liters Water|
- It is recommended to use the fertilizers after making a soil and / or leaf analysis.
- Keep away from children and foodstuff.
- Do not exceed the appropriate dosages and use only where necessary.
- Wear protective mask, gloves and goggles during fertilization.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face and skin; in case of contact, wash with plenty of water.
- Do not use the used empty packages and destroy them.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not drink.
- Only use for agricultural purposes.
WHAT DOES IT USE FOR?
- Meets plant's phosphorus needs
- Meets plant nutritional needs during plant growth period
- Provides root formation
- It should not be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.