|Water Soluble Phosporus Pentoxide (P2O5)||%52|
|Water Soluble Potassium Oxide (K2O)||%34|
|USAGE AREA, APPLICATION TIME , USAGE AND QUANTITY|
|USAGE AREA||APPLICATION TIME||LEAF Gram/Decare (With 100 Liters of Water)||
|Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon, Squash
||Weekly applications following seedling period||300-500 gr||1-4 kg|
|Vitivulture, Kiwi||Flowing the development of offshoots-growth period.||300-400 gr||1,5-4 kg|
|Banana||During the growing period||300-500 gr||1,5-5 kg|
|Citrus, Cherry, Cherry, Peach, Apricot, Plum, Apple, Pear, Quince, Olive||Following fruit formation||300-400 gr||1-4 kg|
|Corn, Sunflower||Following When the plant length is 40-50 cm||300-400 gr||1-3 kg|
|Potato, Sugar Beet, Carrot||When 8-10 leaves are covered||300-500 gr||1,5-4 kg|
|Wheat, Barley, Paddy Cotton||After tillering period, during the Stem extension period||300-400 gr||-----------|
|Cotton||After the seedling period||300-400 gr||1-3 kg|
|Bean, Chickpeas, Lentils||Before blooming||300-400 gr||1-3 kg|
|Hazelnut, Walnut, Pistachio||Following fruit formation||300-500 gr||1,5-4 kg|
|Curly Lettuce, Lettuce Cabbage||Following When the plant length is 8 - 10 cm||250-300 gr||1-2 kg|
|Onion, Garlic||300-400 gr||1-3 kg|
|Green Areas, Ornamental Plants||During the growing period||300-400 gr||1-3 kg|
- It is recommended to use the fertilizers after making a soil and / or leaf analysis.
- Keep away from children and foodstuff.
- Do not exceed the appropriate dosages and use only where necessary.
- Wear protective mask, gloves and goggles during fertilization.
- Avoid contact with eyes, face and skin; in case of contact, with plenty of water.
- Do not use the used empty packages and destroy them.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not drink
- Only use for agricultural purposes.
WHAT DOES IT USE FOR ?
- MKP is a fully water - soluble and a highly efficient source of phosphorus and potassium for plants.
- As a nitrogen - free fertilizer, MKP is an ideal source of phosphorus and potassium when nitrogen fertilization should be limited.
- When used at the early growing season MKP stimulates the establishment of the root system.
- Application of MKP at the productive stages of sugar-rich fruit crops helps to increase sugar content and to improve quality.